To my astonishment, I received a "chain" blog award from Sherry at http://funkyjunk202.blogspot.com/. Thank you for reading and enjoying my little blog! It has really become a fun hobby for me!
In the spirit of keeping up with the "rules" of receiving this, here are 7 things about me:
1. To know me is to know that I have a special relationship with my sister. We are 15 months apart and have always been close. And though we have not lived by each other in 11 years, she continues to be my bestie and I am so thankful to have her in my life. Distance schmistance!
2. My husband and I (and now our kids) move a lot. Born in IL, college in IA, moved to TX to FL to NC to SC back to TX! We always say "yes" to a move opportunity and we always make every place work for us. We love the south, though I am, and always will be a Midwestern girl!
3. Three things I look forward to every day: hot coffee, hot shower, hubby coming home.
4. I have two Great Danes. It is as if I have four toddlers instead of two!
5. I'm left handed. I love popcorn. My hair is starting to turn gray-yikes! I drive a 6 year old car (don't you just love a Honda?)
6. I have a degree in social work (and student loans!). I am currently employed by my kids and it is my dream job.
7. Every day I turn more and more into my mother! If I have to be like anybody, I chose her!
I also have to pass this award along to some other bloggers! Here are a few (among many) that I enjoy reading, though I am sure they have probably already received this award! :)
I also wanted to say thank you for the mention (and for posting a link to my blog):